Thursday, May 28, 2009

White Chocolate Popcorn

Today is the last day of my 08-09 school year at WLC and, for the office staff, I made White Chocolate Popcorn. I got this recipe from a parent of a student I had a couple of years ago and have been making it ever since!

White Chocolate Popcorn
1 1/2 lbs of white almond bark

1 bag almond slivers (I usually just do popcorn)
3 bags fat free popcorn (reg works but is more yellow)
Confectioners sugar
Pop popcorn in microwave and place in large bowl. I use the top to my cake taker. Melt almond bark in microwave according to the package’s directions. Mix over popcorn and almond slivers unit well coated. Sprinkle confectioners sugar over all and mix until the sheen is gone from chocolate. Add more sugar as needed.


This is a great combination of salty and sweet and it only takes a few minutes to put together.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That looks easy enough... I tried to do chocolate covered popcorn at Christmas and it turned out horribly. I see it sold at the Nutcracker Market - and it is SO good - but I can not make it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails